Was looking at all the previous blogposts in the year, and I realised basically this year can be summarised in one word: TIRING! Ive been complaining about how tired and busy I was throughout all the 11 months. Had so much to deal with this year, especially the heartwrenching Alevels, plus the memorable TJCO concert. So in short my year 2008 just revolves around preparing for Alevels, TJCO, church. The greatest thing would be that I finally completed my JC studies, which is something to jump around and be happy about. I mean who wouldnt be happy about that?
I guess the most unforgettable event of the year will be my water baptism! That was really the greatest achievement I ever had ever since I've been committed to Him, a day filled with love, joy, peace, and faith. Im really really glad that after close to 3years, Im still here, happily serving God and having a purpose and vision in my life. Im thankful that Im Chervelle! (:
Special people I would like to thank for walking 2008 together with me:
My spiritual family-E432!
Just wanna say, thankyou brothers and sisters for all the love, care and encouragement that all of you have given me. Thankyou for letting me know that no matter what happens, I know theres always this group of people that I can count on and will be there to cheer me on! Lets continue to shine like never before and stand strong together as one to serve our greatest God! (:
TJC Chinese Orchestra! (Plus mr ng and ms grace koh!)
clique!
Jenna woon gying liangyu sunthai zhengyu. Thanks for all the encouragement and fun times spent together! Really enjoyed those times we studied together at the library, madly rushing through the notes before the start of the papers. Although I dont really get to spend alot of time with you guys, Im really very thankful for such a bunch of friends like you all who were always there to encourage me and motivate me on. Thanks lovelies!Although this year might seem quite boring with nothing really special, there're actually many mini breakthroughs which might easily slip off my mind and make me take them for granted. Ive been trying new things, thinking of greater things. 2009, I hope it'll be different in a even better way.
No matter what happens, or how happening my life may be, I know He's slowly paving my way towards where I should be, and bringing me to my ultimate destination.
Wellwell, may 2009 be a year of even greater breakthroughs, new open doors and opportunities for me to shine for Him. Soar higher! (:
Wishing all a blessed year ahead!